Thank You to Our Donors!
From the Veterans Consortium Pro Bono Program’s Executive Board and Staff, we would like to extend our gratitude to our generous 2021 sponsors who are supporting our work on behalf of the veterans who have served our country.
Catalogue for Philanthropy
Consider contributing to our mission through the Catalogue for Philanthropy (CFP) program. We were named one of the “Best in America Independent Charities” for 2020.
Click here for a direct link to our Catalogue listing.
Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) # Donation
We participate in donations through the CFC program. Please assist us in expanding our outreach to veterans by including us in your annual charitable giving planning. Search for us by clicking here and using our CFC number.
Checks made payable to The Veterans Consortium Pro Bono Program may be mailed to:
The Veterans Consortium
2101 L Street NW, Suite 840
Washington, DC 20037
Please contact Claudia Daley, Director of Communications & Development, at Claudia.Daley@vetsprobono.org or (202) 733-3328 to discuss ways that you or your firm may support our work through in-kind donations.
Thank you to our organizational and private donors!
All donations are fully tax-deductible. No goods or services have been provided to you by TVC in consideration for this contribution. If you would like to make a donation in honor or in memory of a veteran who has served our country, or a volunteer attorney who has donated time to serve veterans, please contact Claudia Daley at Claudia.Daley@vetsprobono.org.
MILESTONES ACHIEVED SINCE 1992
- Handled nearly 70,000 legal requests from veterans and their loved ones.
- Won over 6,000 cases in federal court for deserving clients.
- 83% success rate in federal venues; 100% win rate at the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Recruited and trained more than 6,000 volunteer attorneys to provide pro bono services.
- Launched a helpline that provides valuable legal information.
- Initiated a pro bono medical project for independent medical advice to our clients.
- Launched a Pro Bono Legal Advice and Referral Clinic for Women Veterans
- Established a program helping non-citizen veterans become naturalized through their military service
- Provided pro bono legal and professional services worth more than $138 million.