Catalogue for Philanthropy
Consider contributing to our mission through the Catalogue for Philanthropy (CFP) program. We were named one of the “Best in America Independent Charities” for 2019.
Click here for a direct link to our Catalogue listing.
Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) # Donation
We participate in donations through the CFC program. Please assist us in expanding our outreach to veterans by including us in your annual charitable giving planning. Search for us by clicking here and using our CFC #.
Checks made payable to The Veterans Consortium Pro Bono Program may be mailed to:
Steve Jordon, Executive Director
The Veterans Consortium
2101 L Street NW, Suite 840
Washington, DC 20037
Please contact Claudia Daley, Director of Communications & Development, at Claudia.Daley@vetsprobono.org or (202) 733-3328 to discuss ways that you or your firm may support our work through in-kind donations.
All donations are fully tax-deductible. No goods or services have been provided to you by TVC in consideration for this contribution. If you would like to make a donation in honor or in memory of a veteran who has served our country, or a volunteer attorney who has donated time to serve veterans, please contact Claudia Daley at Claudia.Daley@vetsprobono.org.
MILESTONES ACHIEVED SINCE 1992
- Handled > 50,000 legal requests from veterans and their loved ones.
- Won over 4,000 cases in federal court for deserving clients.
- Over 80% success rate in federal venue; 100% win rate in the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Recruited and trained >4,850 volunteers to provide pro bono services.
- Launched a helpline that provides valuable legal information.
- Initiated a pro bono medical project for independent medical advice to our clients.
- Launched a Pro Bono Legal Advice and Referral Clinic for Women Veterans
- Provided pro bono legal and professional services worth more than $115 million.