VNAP assists veterans applying for naturalization through military service. TVC volunteers are trained to assist veterans with their naturalization applications which involve gathering evidence, writing defenses when needed, and ensuring applications are properly completed.
We will review your case and provide you with a free attorney if you meet all the following criteria:
• You are a veteran,
• You have an Honorable, General Under Honorable Conditions Discharge, or Uncharacterized discharge,
• Have a copy of your DD-214, and
• Meet USCIS’s requirements for naturalization
The best way to apply for our program is online. You can fill out our intake form using the button below. Our goal is to respond within 72 hours.
Please note we are not able to provide representation for removal proceedings, those seeking asylum, or green card assistance.
You may qualify for our Veterans Naturalization Assistance Program (VNAP) if:
- You are interested in becoming a U.S. Citizen,
- Have an honorable or General Under Honorable Conditions Discharge, and
- Have a copy of your DD-214
Please contact VNAP to schedule an intake conversation.
The Veterans Consortium c/o VNAP
2101 L Street NW, Suite 225
Washington DC 20037
Phone: (202) 733-3337