Would you like assistance in upgrading your discharge?  


We can review your case, and provide you with a free lawyer, if you meet all the following criteria:

· You received an Other than Honorable discharge from the Armed Forces

· You have a diagnosis of, or exhibit symptoms of, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury (TBI), or other mental health condition

· We find at least one meritorious argument to present to the Discharge Board

Please download, fill out and send us the following forms via fax, email, or mail:

Form A: Intake Form
Form B: Power of Attorney Form

Mailing address:
Veterans Consortium Discharge Upgrade Program
2101 L Street NW, #420
Washington DC 20037
Fax: 202-628-8169


Questions?  Contact our Discharge Upgrade Program
Phone: 202-733-3324
Email: upgrades@vetsprobono.org