For Veterans: Information About Filing an Appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
Please note we do not currently have the ability to help with the following issues*:
- Federal Tort Claims Act cases (e.g., medical malpractice)
- Domestic relations issues
- Divorce/Custody issues
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- USERRA cases (e.g., reemployment rights)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) cases
- Class actions
For assistance regarding these legal issues, please visit Stateside Legal's website for potential information and resources.
* If you live in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area and would like to speak with an attorney about any of these issues, please call (202) 733-3317 (all veterans) or (202) 733-3329 (Women veterans only) to make an appointment at one of our legal clinics. Click here for more information on both clinics.