Veterans: Information About Filing an Appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
For assistance regarding legal issues not at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, please visit Stateside Legal's website at statesidelegal.org.
The Veterans Consortium Pro Bono Program
2101 L Street NW, Suite 225
Washington, DC 20037
P: (888) 838-7727 (toll free)
P: (202) 628-8164
F: (202) 628-8169
Our Program primarily helps with cases at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, as well as with Discharge Upgrades. Click here to learn more about our Program and to see if you qualify.
Please note we do not currently have the ability to help with issues such as*:
- Federal Tort Claims Act cases (e.g., medical malpractice)
- Domestic relations issues
- Divorce/Custody issues
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- USERRA cases (e.g., reemployment rights)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) cases
- Class actions
For assistance regarding these and other similar legal issues, please visit Stateside Legal's website for potential information and resources.
* If you live in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area and would like to speak with an attorney about any of these issues, please call (202) 733-3317 (all veterans) or (202) 733-3329 (Women veterans only) to make an appointment at one of our legal clinics. Click here for more information on both clinics.
For questions and information about U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC):
Phone: (888) 838-7727
For questions and information about Discharge Upgrade Help:
Phone: (202) 733-3324